Mô Tả Công Việc
Vacancies: Floor Supervisor
Working time: 06:00 PM – 2:00 AM; 07:00PM – 3:00 AM
Place of work: Bam Bam Bar, 41 – 43 Nam Ky Khoi Nghia, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
1. Responsible for the daily operation of BAMBAM.
2. Ensure standards are achieved and procedures maintained.
3. Maximize profitability while achieving a high standard of service and level of guest satisfaction.
4. The Supervisor will be required to conduct their duties in a courteous, safe and efficient manner, in accordance with the company policies and procedures, ensuring that a high level of service is maintained.
5. Assume full responsibility for the outlet in absence of the Asst. Outlet Manager.
6. Train the staff and supervise them in performance of their duties.
7. Work closely with Engineering and Stewarding to ensure proper standards of functioning of equipment. Make sure all maintenance issues are dealt with quickly and equipment is always in good condition and ready to work: lighting, sound system, floor, equipment, etc.
8. Handle guest requests and any problems whilst keeping the outlet manager well-informed and ensuring proper follow-up.
Salary: Basic Salary + Service charges + Tips.
Parking & Meal Allowance
Day off: 4 days/month
National holidays according to Vietnamese Law
Male/Female: 25 – 30.
Degree qualified in Hotel Management or relevant background.
Have a least 1-year working experience in Food & Beverage, Night life business is a plus.
Excellent English skills.
Organisational skills and the ability to multitask.
The ability to be proactive and take the initiative.
Don’t hesitate to send your CV